Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Peter Gibson The Revisionist???

Recently we've examined Peter Gibson and his amusing little comments. The man claims to be a researcher for Australian media who has obviously misused resources to promote what seems to be a revisionist view of the Holocaust by attacking Directive 19 and me, its humble compiler. Gibson offers no proof, scientific data or hard evidence to refute the books but rather makes ludicrous claims against Directive 19 in a most obscure and confusing manner. Gibson seems to deny the validity of Directive 19 and therefore - the Holocaust itself. Probably another Feldgrau.com "sockpuppet" but sad in a very profound way.

The folowing inquiry was issued to Melbourne Channel 7 Television:

To Whom It Concerns:
I'd like to bring your attention to a matter of libel directed at me from someone claiming to be an employee of your television station. The person in question, Peter Gibson, has publicly admitted using your company resources to post a libelous blog about me and publish private information regarding me and my family. This blog can be viewed at:
http://directive-19.blogspot.com/
I am currently in the process of establishing a lawsuit against several parties and individuals for libel. I would like to know if Mr. Gibson is employed by Channel 7 and if he had professional authorization from a company superior to collect, review, and publish this data using Channel 7 resources.
I assure you this is no trivial matter. Attorneys are currently reviewing the data and it is my goal to prosecute the offenders only. If Channel 7 had no knowledge of Gibson's actions then I will not hold Channel 7 liable in this matter. However, if Mr. Gibson is an employee, and if he misused company resources for his personal campaign, I will expect notification of a reprimand or penalty imposed upon him.
Sincerely,Paul K. Harker


The above complaint was filed at: http://www.onlymelbourne.com.au/melbourne_details.php?id=638

Further inquiries issued to:
Mr. Kerry Stokes
Mr. David Leckie

Seven Corporate
Seven Network Limited 38-42 Pirrama Road
Pyrmont NSW 2009
Ph: (02) 8777-7777

Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Company
KKR Australia Pty LimitedLevel 42,
Gateway Building1 Macquarie Place
Sydney NSW 2000+(61) 2-8298-5500

No comments: