Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ornebridges Tries Hard - But FAILS AGAIN!!

Well folks, here's more entertainment from our favorite clown Ornebridges. This is the latest garbage he posted on Amazon to "prove his credibility"....

"Further investigation confirmed that despite claiming a Medieval History degree from Penn State to the journalist Victor Greto, Paul Harker never attended Penn State. His military career ended in a few months without ANY service abroad, and his "career in counselling" turned out to amount to two years or so as receptionist in a teenage halfway house in Cape May, NJ. His ex-partner, when contacted, confirmed that NONE of the five years of travel to Europe to meet "Rolf Otto Schiller" took place, nor any of the correspondance Harker is supposed to have had with him; in the five years that Harker is supposed to have travelled over a dozen times to Europe - he pumped gas in a Texaco garage in Cape May.No research, no travel, no correspondence, so many errors...what about corroboration? recently yet ANOTHER harker sockpuppet tried to palm a number of faked documents off on Feldgrau management, one of which was supposed to confirm the existence of "Rolf Otto Schiller". This document - and all the rest - turned out to be kids'-level forgeries."Directive 19" is a tissue of lies; it's creation process was a tissue of lies, the claimed career and academic qualifications of Paul K. Harker...ditto. "

OK - Lets start with "Further Investigation". This guy just REALLY likes to sound official and intelligent, doesn't he? I'm simply going to ignore his first few ramblings because they're just so absurd as to be funny. I'll move right along to the crux of Ornebridges' "fact finding" with his comment: "His ex-partner, when contacted, confirmed..." Yeah.... good one. I guess I'm the only guy in the world who has an ex that ISN'T vindictive and who wouldn't like to see me suffer in some form or another. OK guys - what would YOUR ex's say about you if I asked them to describe you?? Great "fact finding" Ornebridges! Go to a hostile source and take the information you get at face value! You're quite a 'gifted" researcher aren't you?

So basically the above information from Ornebridges is a crock. Oh, except that I did pump gas at a Texaco Station for a while. But it's obvious that Ornebridges sees honest work as something to mock and make fun of. Hard times called for hard decisions. I wasn't too proud to earn an honest dollar. I guess Ornebridges sees the job of pumping gas as something demeaning. Isn't that sad?

I have NO IDEA who the "other sockpuppet" is supposed to be who "palmed documents off on Feldgrau" as I haven't sent them a single thing. However, Ornebridges was kind enough to list a string of Usernames on Amazon in one of his "save-face posts". I recognized a few of those names as associates of mine who not only worked with the books, but who are also individuals who think Axis and Feldgrau are laughable shams. Hey Ornebridges - use your super-duper high-powered computer skills to PROVE I sent those documents. You're GUESSING now and YOU KNOW YOU'RE MAKING RIDICULOUS ALLEGATIONS BASED SOLELY ON GUESSWORK!!! You KNOW you are! Because I sent you nothing! I wouldn't give you a single thing. Well, I will give you some attention here because in my opinion you obviously didn't get enough as a child. Your negative attention seeking is quite deplorable for a man your age. You obviously have NO IDEA of what you're talking about. All Ornebridges has done is make ridiculous accusation after ridiculous accusation and he hasn't proven a single thing. And I like his Freudian repeated use of the word "sockpuppets". After seeing his profiles, we can dare to imagine what he does with socks.

And finally, all his hogwash about "directly pinging my PC and identifying me by my IP number" is nothing but baloney. Anyone can ping anyone's PC and an IP number only gives a general area. Now if you truly DID identify me by my PC then you committed an invasion of privacy with an FCC regulated device and by misusing FCC regulated equipment.

What else have you got, Ornebridges? We're really enjoying your negative attention seeking behavior. I could counsel you about that and would be willing to do so for free. Is it possible that you're not really mad at me? Is it possible that you're redirecting your hostility and anger towards me due to some repressed event that happened in your childhood? Is it possible you're struggling with your sexuality? After all, we could spend quite a few hours talking about THAT. Keep trying. You haven't come close to anything that makes sense yet.

No comments: