Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ornebridges Childishly Denies His Posts - Runs Scared And Makes More Ridiculous Accusations

Here's the latest from Ornebridges. Get ready because this one is a laugh riot!

"As mentioned yesterday on Feldgrau, I found Mister Harker had created a number of sockpuppet accounts on various internet sex sites in my name, in an attempt to discredit me personally. Unfortunately it didn't work - nothing he has tied has ever worked LMAO. And these wre removed immediately on request...Why so quick and easy? Here's a hint, Paul - when you set up profiles on UK sites that are supposedly by UK citizens...it's a really REALLY good idea NOT to do so from a U.S.-originating IP address! And it's REALLY not a good idea to direct people to projectgermanveteran.we.bs .....WITH ITS BADLY-FAKED SCHILLER DOCUMENT!!!Now would you care to address the issues of your faked degree in Medieval History, your faked career in counselling, your faked travel to Europe, your faked correspondence with Schiller, your faked Schiller kennkarte, providing names of these "professionals" you showed proof of Schiller's existence to, providing proof of Schiller's existenc to us all here, provide references to all the documents you say were used or consulted, proving the existence of all those people on PGV....And by the way - try and do it PROPERLY? Try and avoiding creating ANY MORE SOCKPUPPETS and fake personas. Like yesterday, like all your fake sex contacts, like all your faked reviews on here, like all the faked people on AHF trying to provide provenance for faked militaria - try for just ONCE to actually answer the issues on hand instead of lying more.Honesty is the best policy. Even if it sticks in your throat."

His above post is just TOO hostile to be taken seriously. Come on Ornebridges. You KNOW you posted that profile on Sex In The U.K. I didn't post it to discredit you. I don't play that game. Obviously you'd like people to think that I do. But I'm not like you, Ornebridges. And now you write: "Unfortunately it didn't work - nothing he has tied (sic) has ever worked LMAO".

Good lord son! Your whole persona has changed in this post! Now you're typing so fast you're making spelling errors and now you're nervously using "LMAO" to create the illusion that you believe this is a laughing matter. It isn't. You're backpeddaling and trying to cover your perverse interests by blaming me for them. And what's news to me is that you said I supposedly created "several profiles of you on several U.K. sex web sites". REALLY??? Because your profile on Sex In The U.K. was the ONLY one that was brought to my attention - and I WASN'T THE ONE WHO FOUND IT!!! Someone else brought it to MY attention!!! So now, as you said, "Honesty is the best policy. Even if it sticks in your throat." (By the way - the words "sticks in your throat" seems to be a very Freudian admission of your interests.) So now, you and I both know I didn't create that profile. You may want your Feldgrau.com cronies to believe that - but you and I both know you put that profile there. And this just falls perfectly in suit with the extensive lying you have done so far.

So Ornebridges - would YOU like to go to court to prove I put that profile there?? I'd LOVE to go to court for that outcome! Would you? I didn't think so. You discredited yourself with that profile. And by the way, look at the screen captures of your profile. It says "ORNEBRIDGES HAS DELETED HIS ACCOUNT" - not - "THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED". You PERSONALLY went on the site and deleted it. The site moderators didn't do it! YOU DID! How did you have the password, etc if I supposedly created it? Looks like I just trapped you in your own lie there. Which of course draws everything else you've said about me and my books into suspicion. You might have your little Feldgrau.com members fooled but between you and me - YOU know you posted that profile.

And here are a couple of questions to knock more holes in your sinking ship of lies. How would I have POSSIBLY known your Text Chat ID address??? And most importantly - why would I have supposedly posted that profile MONTHS BEFORE YOU AND I CROSSED PATHS??? You see? Your answer - just like everything else you've said about me - doesn't make any sense at all and has no solid foundation.

Your most recent accusation here follows along with your ridiculous claim that I posted a negative review on one of Anthony J. Munoz's books a full year or two before my first book was published. That's absolutely ridiculous because at that time I had no idea he existed. But it somehow makes you feel better about yourself as a person to blame me for every shortcoming you and your little Feldgrau.com members have suffered. What's next Ornebridges? Are you going to blame me for the state of the economy and the high price of gas?

No comments: