Monday, September 1, 2008

Time To Ramp It Up

Well I've had the Holiday to think about things. I also made a lot of phone calls and talked to officials from various law enforcement agencies. It's time to ramp things up. Tommorrow morning I'll be signing official complaints. It's time this nonsense comes to an end. Watch your mail and be wary of knocks on your doors. It'll be coming.

Enough's enough. Talking to alcohol abusers, drug abusers and folks who have been committed to psychiatric hospitals may sound convincing on a blog - but Phylo and Gibby - you've legitimately crossed the line of illegal behavior. Sit back in your comfort and laugh at me if you will. You and "yer mates" are about to see the extent of your errors. Some of your data might be convincing to inexperienced and uneducated people but the bulk of your claims against me come from sources with NO credibility at all. Shall we really go into depth about PK's arrest? Shall we examine AS's psychiatric committment and police reports? I'm willing. Are you? Check with a Corporal/Sergeant (maybe higher rank by now) McCormick of the Reading, Pennsylvania State Police Barracks. Your sources for information are dubious and at best unreliable. I'd LOVE the chance to see these people examined!!!!

PK has a documented history of problems with alcohol. AS/"MH" drove her car into a ditch in Hagerstown, MD (report on file with Hagerstown, MD State Police) with the hopes that "God would send me to come find her". Not to mention she told the investigating State Police Officer:
  1. "A drunk ran me off the road".
  2. "My father ran me off the road".
  3. "I decided to run myself off the road in a holy leap-of-faith to see if God would tell Paul where to find me."

From there she was committed to a psychiatric hospital. Your sources of information aren't reliable. Now I understand why you've been posting ludicrous claims about me.

You're a clown Gibby.

No comments: