Monday, September 1, 2008

Foaming, Foaming, Foaming With Laughter...

This gets even better! Now Gibby has been so kind as to post the initials of some of the people he's talked to about me. It's interesting that he claims to be a "professional media researcher" because he hasn't investigated the credibility of the people he's spoken to. From the initials he posted, there are multiple individuals who have reputations more questionable than he claims mine to be. Some of the individuals he spoke to have documented cases of alcohol abuse, drug abuse and committment to a psychiatric hospital. I guess he didn't get that far with his "professional research". Sure... these are individuals we should all trust as capable of providing an accurate assessment of me!

And... there are sets of initials he left out. Or was that our Belfast friend who made those particular calls and who is working in tandem with you? Or are you one and the same person? After all, you bragged about being a "professional media researcher for Channel 7" and then publicly waffled with the statement: "did you think I'd tell you where I actually worked?" Well... you did. At least that's what you claimed before openly contradicting yourself. Hmmmmm......

But this is all so wonderful. Now people have been notified to possibly expect your calls. And some of these people are VERY interested in receiving them. Local and Federal law enforcement agree that you've crossed a line with this harassment. Now there are a few people who look forward to your calls so they can report them. Please continue this behavior. You see, as a "fake counselor" I'm still trying to give you the benefit of the doubt by wondering if you suffer from a severe psychological impairment such as Coprolalia. (Look it up - I'm sure you don't know what it means...). It's in the DSM IV (look that up too if you must) and it seems to fit the bill. Of course I can't accurately provide an assessment of your psychological state without a face-to-face interview, though Anthony J. Munoz claims his "psychology professors" CAN do this.

One last observation for tonight.... I've noticed that since I commented on Gibby's foul language and atrocious grammar that it's since improved! Thank you for taking my advice and conforming your style to something I dictated. Glad to be inside "yer head".

You're amusing Gibby. Very amusing. I'm actually starting to like you.

Have a wonderful day my friend.

No comments: