Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Dog??

So Gibson checked with the ASPCA and photo manipulation qualifies as Animal Cruelty? I think we got us another crackpot on our hands boys and girls.

Here's his latest joke: "I've been chatting to a WIDE range of former...acquaintances of Paul's. Strangely enough - not many have a good word to say about him."

Is that the best you can do? Apparently he's gone a step beyond with this hilarious little tidbit:

"Instead...I had a word with some of your friends and neighbours, Paul. And do you know what about??? And do you know why even some the ones you chat to, and who smile to your face...hate you? Why they were prepared to talk to me???BECAUSE ONCE I SHOWED THEM, THEY HATED WHAT YOU'D DONE TO YOUR DOG!!!"

Is that right? I'll be darned. Did you talk to the guy who brings vegetables from his garden to us? Or was it the person we share a drink with now and then? Or was it the people we socialize with on a fairly regular schedule? You'll have to get up earlier than that to try to create some kind of rift with doublespeak. The whole "smile to your face... and hate you" remark is a ploy at a clever little scheme to deceive me. But we will find out for certain this weekend. Are you an obsessed little cyber-stalker or just another lying sockpuppet associated with Feldgrau?? We'll see. You know why? Because my neighbors suggested and encouraged that picture. I was opposed to at first - not from any moral sense but I thought it was plain silly. But they encouraged it and it happened. How interesting that you baked up this wild story. You're not very good at this Gobby. Or is it Gibby? Whatever... I don't care enough to go back and correct the spelling error with your name.

Anyhow - I know my neighbors well enough to know that you're F.O.S. Keep collecting your data from a hostile ex and keep applying it and reapplying it in whatever candy-coated flavors you prefer. In fact we'll be getting together this weekend for a nice time. I'll ask them about you.

Uh huh. Folks are up in arms because of a dog wearing a steel helmet that could very well be a Spanish style helmet. Uh huh... people hate me because there's a picture of a dog wearing a helmet. *YAWN* No markings on the helmet - no insignia - just a dog wearing a helmet. And people hate me for this? Ok Gibby.... if you say so. It's obvious YOU hate me but that's your perogative.

I appreciate your obsessive interest in me. Phoning around, looking up my address, publishing private information - great stuff! Sounds to me like cyber-stalking but we'll see what the attorneys have to say next week. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: